Employment – Roswell Urgent Care Center
Roswell Urgent Care is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Part-time BC/BE Physician
We’re currently searching for a permanent part-time physician to fill 4-6 shifts per month. We offer flexible shifts, accommodating scheduling, competitive pay and an excellent work-environment.
Applicants for this position must be:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Comfortable treating adults, seniors and pediatric patients.
- Routine splinting and minor surgical procedures (suturing, foreign body removal, I&Ds, etc.).
- Interested parties should forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Locums, Recruiters or Agency Inquiries.
Part-time Medical Assistant, LPN or Paramedic
Looking for an experienced MA, LPN or EMT to assist our providers and perform back office duties. The perfect candidate would have a positive attitude and willingness to learn. We have electronic medical recording so computer skills and attention to detail are required. Previous experience in an urgent care, emergency department or family care setting would be ideal.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Collecting patient vital signs, relevant history and other information related to their visit
- Drawing blood
- Administering medications and injections
- Performing laboratory testing
- Performing EKG’s
- Carrying out verbal and written orders from the provider
- Entering all data into an EMR
- Taking x-rays (previous x-ray experience is not a prerequisite as long as you are willing to learn.)
Interested parties should forward a resume to email@example.com
or fax to 770-992-4799 Attn: Candace Smith